Jamie Andreas – The Principles of Correct Practice for Guitar
2xDVDRip | AVI/XviD, ~1014 kb/s | 672×448 | Duration: 02:37:20 | English: MP3, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | + PDF Booklet | 1.25 GB
Genre: Guitar Lessons
上面提到的练习后,DVD进入问题的核心原则:行走练习。直到左手可以用手指组合1 – 4适当地“走”,1 – 3、1 – 2、做,没有失能活动的手指,没有多少点练习音阶。这DVD将使您能够建立适当的“你的实践”,这样你将学会走路,然后,使用基本实践方法构建速度,你将学会跑!
You will find complete instructions on how to properly practice all the techniques covered in “The Principles” book, and countless insights and approaches that facilitate the guitar learning process. The Principles DVD covers all vital training for right hand finger picking exercises which lead to complete independent control of each finger of the right hand, and the ability to use them with lightening speed, while keeping the rest of the arm relaxed.
Then, it is on to left hand training, going through the essential exercises that lead you to discover the inner sensations that lead to solid guitar ability. This will enable you to go as far as you wish on the road to playing excellence. String push downs, finger flapping, the firm and light finger, the heavy and light arm, are all illustrated, as well as how these preparatory exercises are used in the Foundation Exercises of The Crutch and The Ladder.
After the exercises mentioned above, the Principles DVD gets to the heart of the matter: the Walking Exercises. Until the left hand can properly “walk” with finger combinations 1-4, 1-3, and 1-2, and do that without incapacitating the inactive fingers, there is not much point in practicing scales. This DVD will enable you to establish the proper “bottom of your practice”, so that you will learn to walk, and then, using the Basic Practice Approach to build speed, you will learn to run!
1. Sitting and Holding the Guitar
2. Placing the Right Arm & Hand
3. Right Hand String Shifting Exercise- Steps 1 & 2, Pickstyle
4. Right Hand String Shifting Exercise- Step 3, Down Pick & Up Pick
5. Right Hand String Shifting Exercise- Step 3, Pickstyle
6. Right Hand String Shifting Exercise- With The Basic Practice Approach
7. Thumb Up Exercise
8. Right Hand String Shifting Exercise- Step 3 With Rest Stroke
9. The Free Stroke
10. Finger Dipping
11. The Four & Six Note Arpeggio
12. The Bouncing Thumb With Arpeggio
13. Left Hand-The Floating Arm & Light Finger
14. The Crutch
15. The Heavy Arm & Firm Fingers
16. The Crutch, The Heavy Arm & Firm Fingers
17. The Butterfly
18. The Ladder
19. Your Future as a Guitar Player